I took a trip to Chicago a little over a week ago... here are the photos from day two :)
1. A delicious coconut donut at The Jumping Bean
2. One of the best veggie sandwiches I've ever experienced along with a Pumpkin Pie soda also at The Jumping Bean!
3. & 4. The best vintage store I visited on the trip..... Knee Deep.
5. & 6. Breakfast at Nookies in Boystown with Abby and her boy, Matthew.
7. Abby and Matthew.. the cutest things.
8. My fancy pancakes and huevos rancheros at Nookies... Matthew treated us to breakfast! Brownie points +10.
9. Yummy passionfruit tea.. courtesy of Abby :)
10. My fantastically fancy pancakes at Nookies, again.
11. Me, surveying Lake Michigan.
12. Lauren with her hair blowing back from the waves.
13. & 14. OF COURSE I had to get ice cream at the beach!
15. & 16. Lauren and her friends at the beach.
17. Pretty flower bush outside Lauren's apartment.
18. Lauren and I on the beach!
19. Calming the wind to use a lighter.
20. Cute sandals.
Thanks for taking a peek at my trip to chicago! Follow the link if you'd like to see day one and also a video I made while I was there! XO!
love, polly :D