I went to visit the city of Chicago last Monday and Tuesday because my friend Emily is leaving for Philadelphia soon and I have no idea when I'll get to see her again. I also met up with my friend Abby Taylor and Lauren Blakeman along the way. We had a great time and I really enjoyed the getaway so much! I can't wait to go back again. Here are the photos from the first day only...... ♥.
1. When I first arrived in Chicago... so happy.
2. Potbelly's while waiting for Emily to find me.
3. Emily giving me a look.
4. Emily, Abby and I's feet while waiting for the train
5. A cute display in a vintage store.
6. My train ticket
7. My $4.50 french toast on the train
8. Emily waiting for the train
9. Matthew and Abby going into a vintage store.
10. Abby and I by the hydrangeas
11. Yummy fruit with chili powder and lime
12. Emily by the train
13. & 14. I found some beautiful fabric here to start my Paulie Antiques Summer 2012 collection with!
15. Emily and Abby when I first arrived in Chicago
16. Emily freeing a dead bird's soul....
17. Emily and Abby on the way to the Silo
18. Emily surveying her living room from above..
19. Welcoming home
20. Me standing in Emily's front door..
love, polly :D