Tying a bow tie isn't the easiest thing to do.. it took me a while to figure it out! (and I still don't know how to tie a tie! haha..shh!)
1. Drape the tie around your neck with the ends at the same length.
2. Cross the left (their right side) over the right.
3. Tuck up through the loop and pull into a simple tie.
4. Take the piece on your right and place it in position to be wrapped around.
5. Take the other dangling piece and wrap it around the piece you were holding (so it's now behind the other and wrapped around it.
6. find the hole in the middle of the tie that you've made after step 5 and shove the other dangling piece through it.. then pull your tie until it's satisfactory!
love, polly :)