well, hello! I thought I'd change it up this Sunday and share my favorite suitcase photos with you that I took all on my very own! I usually take one of my suitcases with me for a shoot, but sometimes I just take an umbrella, a good book, or my book bag (so maybe you haven't seen the extent of my suitcase collection!) Not to worry! That's what this post is FOR! :)
1. this is my make up case! It was the very first suitcase I have ever purchased! (also, the most expensive!) It's from Rebecca's Antiques in Taylorville, IL.
2. My amazing friend Nathan Adhikari took these photos last fall. I brought along two of my suitcases for the occasion :)
3. On a random trip back to Taylorville, I snapped these. I LOVE these flowers so much.
4. I took these photos last fall, I believe, in Taylorville. :) One of my favorite spots.
5. One of my room mates, Karla, took these photos of my suitcase collection and I in the fall of last year. It was exhausting transporting them all!
6. I love this little blue circular hat case. It was only 2 dollars♥.
7. This is probably my favorite suitcase photo I've taken. I just love the colors of these photos!
8. I feel like the shadows fit these photos so perfectly. I love how you can just make out that I am holding a suitcase!
9. This was the second photo shoot I did by myself. It was very unpleasant due to mosquitoes, I remember. But that's all in the past now, and they're pretty, right? haha!
love, polly :)